Mr. Fahad Mohammed Al-Athel, MBA
Fahad Mohammed Saleh Al Athel was born in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He is the Chairman of the Board and C.E.O. of Fal Holdings Arabia Co. Ltd., located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Santa Clara, California and a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from Portland State University, Portland, United States of America. Mr. Al Athel, in addition to his current position in the company, Holds various other positions in the affiliated companies.
Positions in other companies:
Chairman of the Board of London Ashford Airport and Lydd Air, London.
- Chairman of the Board of Montazah Cotes de Carthage, Tunis.
- Vice President and Executive Manager of Al Bilad Establishment for Trading and Economy, Al Bilad Establishment owns several companies worldwide.
- Chairman of the Board of Mechanique in Lebanon. This company specializes in vehicle inspection.
- Chairman of Bakheesh Company in Lebanon.
- Chairman of the Board of FAL DETE – Telecommunications. This company was formed to manage the cellular GSM network in Lebanon.
Furthermore, Mr. Al Athel had been the member of the Board of various local companies, such as:
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries and Medical Appliance Corporation (SPIMACO).
- Tourist Enterprise Company (TECO)
- Saudi Industrial Export Company.
Certificates of appreciation & recognition:
Mr. Al Athel received numerous certificates of appreciation and recognition, such as:
- Certificate from Prince Naif Bin Abdulaziz for complying with Saudization program thru GAMA Services Limited
- Vice President and Executive Manager of Al Bilad Establishment for Trading and Economy, Al Bilad Establishment owns several companies worldwide. Certificate for applying the Security Law.
- First Class medal from King Hussein, the late King of Jordan.
- Certificate of Appreciation from Orphanage Foundation
First Business Entity
He started his career by establishing his first business entity, Saudi Fal Company, which is engaged in trading of construction materials. Over the period of time, he had expanded the business, gained confidence and become the agent of a Korean Construction Company. Afterwards, he progressed in dealing with various large scale international companies. He acquired extensive experience in international trade and business development methods by working with Al Bilad Establishment. This became his springboard to be acknowledged as a well-known businessman in the business circle.
Establish Local Companies.
In the process, through determination, confidence and hard work, Mr. Al Athel was able to establish various local companies. These companies are as follows:
- Fal Holdings Arabia Co. Ltd.
- Saudi Fal Company
- Fal Industrial City
- Badr Arabian Co. for Pipes
- FAL Chemic
- Fal Fishing Farm
- Saudi Vosper
- Saudi Textile Company
- Saudi Under Water Co.
- Fal Real Estate Company
- Advance Systems Co.
- Al Bena Automatic Doors
- Fal Motors
- Novophalt Arabic Co. Ltd.
- GAMA Services Limited
- ASTOON Hospital
- MADAC International
Mr. Athel has huge investments in stocks and securities in local and foreign banks and he is a shareholder in the following companies:
- Saudi Detecon
- Al Bilad Fire Fighting Systems
- Al Bilad Concrete Pipes Co.
- AL Amthal
- M & M Company
- Saudi Gulf Hydraulic
- OMC & Ramla Medicals
- Rafia Hospitals Company
- Drager Saudi Arabia Co.
- Fal Cosmetic Company