As part of the Final Control portfolio, Emerson’s isolation valve products provide a complete range of standard and customized solutions, whatever demand you have on a valve.
Meeting your needs
Working with us, we’ll help you take the complexity out of the procurement arm and ensure compatibility of technologies. In terms of your projects, as Emerson a single manufacturer, we can positively impact timing and delivery and on the lifecycle side, we bring an expanded range of services at the site level.
Emerson manufactures a complete range of butterfly valves from general Purpose through to heavy duty and high performance models. This Includes resilient seated valves for long service life and tight shut-off; High performance valves capable of temperatures of 538°C (1000°F) and Pressures to PN 50 (class 300); double flanged valves in sizes up to DN 3000 (NPS 120) and lined valves suitable for highly corrosive liquids, gases and slurries.
Keystone butterfly valves set the standard, with a reliable and robust Construction and have a higher cycle life with lower total cost of ownership than comparable products.
Emerson supplies a diverse range of ball, butterfly and sampling valves the wetted parts of which are lined for resistance to corrosion in a multitude of applications in industries such as chemical, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, semiconductor (UPW), foundries and mining. A dedicated reactor sampling valve enables samples to be taken from reactors or vessels containing poisoned, biological, corrosive or environmentally unfriendly media
Neotecha PTFE, TFM and PFA lined valves are designed for highly corrosive media. The molding technique of applying PFA over a metal core achieving mechanical strength from the core and chemical resistance from the encapsulation has given Neotecha valves a worldwide reputation for reliability in the most severe corrosive applications.
Ball Valves With an outstanding portfolio of proven brands, Emerson manufactures and markets an extensive range of full and reduced bore floating ball valves serving a wide spectrum of applications in the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and allied process industries. The Emerson ball valve portfolio includes a diverse range of standard and customized ball valves that can be configured to suit most process applications or project packages.
KTM soft and metal seated designs are capable of a million cycles a year, making them the reliable, efficient and long lasting solution in arduous conditions. Hindle, Richards, Virgo, Mecafrance and Chemat products are now part of the KTM brand.
Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves
Emerson’s broad range of trunnion design ball valves services the upstream oil and gas industry with models up to DN 1500 (NPS 60) and pressures up to 1,034 bar (15,000 psi). The trunnion design ensures that the ball is fixed within the valve body and the seats are energized to the ball. The differential pressure loading is distributed to the trunnion plates and bearings, resulting in smaller seating surface designs and greatly reduced break to open and operating torque.
End Users worldwide specify KTM trunnion ball valves on some of their most demanding applications where zero leakage is required and valves must comply with stringent fugitive emissions regulations.
Triple Offset Valves
Triple offset valves are an alternative lower-cost solution to traditional process valves providing premium performance, long service life and minimum maintenance in extreme operating conditions.
Vanessa triple offset valves are lighter, easier to install and virtually maintenance free, with advanced reliability, durability and reduced total cost of ownership.
According to ‘Leakage Rate A’ when tested with high pressure water and low pressure air of ISO 5208 and EN 12266-1 standards and the ‘Resilient Seat Valves’ requirement of API 598.
Knife Gate Valves
Emerson manufactures knife gate valves for light to heavy slurry service in the mining and mineral processing, power, pulp and paper, waste water and chemical industries. Customers rely on our knife gate valves for reliable, longer service life and lower total cost of ownership.
Clarkson high performance knife gate valves can be relied on to deliver a 100% bubble-tight isolation shut off where absolute zero downstream leakage is essential.
Keystone knife gate valves are designed for light to medium and arduous duty service suitable in water, process and mining industries.
Angle Slurry &
Angle slurry / isolation valves are designed and engineered specifically for the mining and process industry or other applications where built up scale or settled slurries need to be cleared to allow flow. These include: Alumina - bauxite slurries, digestion slurries, flas vessel vapor return, green and spent liquors, washer underflow/overflow, tertiary and secondary thickeners, press filter isolation, mudline disposal; precipitation; filtrate underflow; hydrate slurry storage.
Lunkenheimer high quality isolation valves are used in severe applications such as alumina, nickel and gold mining, they are relied on for critical isolation preventing expensive downtime.
Gate, Globe & Check Valves
For Power Applications Emerson's forged and cast gate, globe and check valves serve the DIN and ASME power generation markets. Applying cutting-edge material science and valve designs, Sempell isolation and non-return valves are designed for all types of power plants, including ultra supercritical plants, which operate at temperatures up to 720°C (1328°F).
Sempell gate, globe and check valve solutions are manufactured in high quality forged and cast steel for harsh service conditions, where leaktight performance, absolute safet and 100% reliability is vital at high pressures and temperatures.
For Process and Oil & Gas
Applications Emerson supplies engineered gate, globe and check valve solutions for large diameter pipe, noble alloy materials, cryogenic service and steam turbine extraction applications in the upstream oil and gas, power and petrochemical markets.
Fasani high integrity gate, globe and check valves are purpose designed to withstand high pressures, abrasion and extreme temperatures - reducing maintenance and increasing uptime.
Boiler Trim Valves
Emerson’s throttling and blow-off valves protect boilers against the destructive forces inherent in high pressure drop service and the ingress of dirt, sediment and scale.
Yarway isolation valves are instrumental in maximizing efficiency and lowering costs for the power industry.
Valve Automation for Improved Reliability and Functionality
Leading Process Control Systems Available in Saudi Arabia
Systems integration and valve automation assists manufacturers in achieving their most important goals in regards to both product reliability and cost savings. Therefore the selection of the right control systems, more specifically, control valves design/assembly and automation solutions, becomes a key decision in your manufacturing process.
Saudi FAL Co. LTD. Controls Division has both the proven technology and industry specialists to assist you implement the automation bested suited to your vertical and valve operating conditions. We have a suite of world-renowned Emerson Automation Solutions from which to select and that are readily adaptable to your specifications.
As the leading provider of valve & automaton solutions in Saudi Arabia & Bahrain, Saudi FAL has partnered with selected group of suppliers to provide first-in-their-class valves and automation products. We Our services may be scaled to meet the demands for specific solutions or even large projects.
Either through our local Manufacturing / Repair facilities (located in Yanby and Jubail) or on site Saudi FAL Valve Automation Division (VAD) provides valve Automation services to customers anywhere in the region.
Our Automation services include:
• The procurement and supply of fully assembled automated valves.
• Building of automation packages with either free issue valves or free issue actuators
Building of automation packages with both valves and actuating free issued.
Brands: Bettis, Dantorque, El-O-Matic, Hytork, Shafer, EIM Electric, REXA Actuators
Our valve automation choices:
• Bettis: One of the first brands to be established in the valve actuator business and used in almost every energy-related industry. Today the actuator range includes: linear; quarter-turn scotch-yoke; rack and pinion, and electric options These actuators are powered by compressed gas, hydraulic and electric sources to satisfy a vast range of automation requirements.
• Dantorque: The market leader in sub-sea actuator technology, Dantorque concentric and compact valve actuators have been used increasingly in deep water applications in many major sub-sea developments around the world.
• El-O-Matic: Firmly established for over 30 years, this brand represents a wide range of pneumatic and electric actuators together with control accessories used throughout the chemical and utility industries in North America, Europe, and Asia.
• Hytork: Associated with high quality valve automation and specializing in high performance pneumatic actuators, Hytork recently expanded to include a range of customer-requested features and specialized solenoid valves. Hytork systems continue to deliver excellent performance in some of the most difficult on-off process applications.
• Shafer: Primarily used in the gas transmission pipeline industry and recognized as “guardians of the world’s pipelines” involving the safe control of critical applications. These also include the demands of offshore platforms and sub-sea pipelines plus highly challenging pipeline applications in metals, mining and other process industries.
• EIM Electric Valve Actuators offer a wide range of sizes, ratings and output speeds and adapted to your specific applications. EIM actuators have been serving industry standards for over 60 years in installations around the world.
• REXA Actuators: Saudi FAL Co. LTD. Controls Division is the local business partner for REXA Actuators. Rexa produces stable & precise electro-hydraulic actuators, which can fit to any type of valves. Available in Linear, Rotary and Drive configurations, REXA’s two models, Xpac and Mpac, can fulfil virtually any positioning application. REXA electro-hydraulic actuators improve control and extend the life of severe service trims, providing:
o Low power consumption,
o Lots of force in a small package
o Tight and rugged control
o Environmentally friendly design for more information : www.rexa.com
Smart process automation efficiently captures process data for optimized asset management and profitability.
Call Saudi FAL Co. LTD. Controls Division for control valves automation tailored to the specific needs of Saudi industries.
Valve Automation Solutions Backed by Industry Experts
Value automation experts believe that focusing on actuator and control system selection is critical to the reliability of control valves. Saudi FAL Co. LTD. Controls Division offers an extensive selection of valves, actuators and positioners to meet the wide-ranging needs of an equally diverse set of industries in Saudi Arabia.
What are the advantages of choosing Saudi FAL?
• Technical advice from a qualified and experienced team
• Local manufacturing facility for valve design/assembly and valve integration (Yanbu – Jubail)
• Prompt response to customer needs
• Reliable after-sales support
• Valve testing and repair shop
• 24/7 emergency or urgent service
The Emerson suite of field devices and process automation solutions offers a combinations of the best-in-class technologies of pneumatic, hydraulic, gas-hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, and electric actuators with controls. As the sole representative for Emerson products in Saudi Arabia (an association that spans more than 25 years) Saudi FAL Co. LTD. Controls Division offers easy and unlimited access to world-leading technology to fit your needs.
Consider your process control and automation issues solved!
Contact us for performance and reliability-tested valve automation solutions in Saudi Arabia.